spacer
netfoos fooball statistics
spacer
spacer

NEW LOCATION (TAMPA)

Postby DATYLERJEN on Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:49 am

TAMPA FOOSBALL

BEST LOCATION GOING ON RIGHT NOW IN TAMPA ON NORTH DELMABRY AT BIG O'S BILLIARDS. THREE F-5 TABLES @$.75. GETTING BOLT ON LIGHTS AS I WRITE THIS. GREAT ATMOSPHERE BEST PAYOUT WITH BAR MATCHING THE KITTY. ONCE YOU TRY IT YOU WILL WANT TO COME BACK! POINTS WILL BE AS THEY SHOULD BE! FOURTH PLACE WILL BE PAID OUT WHEN THERE IS TEN TEAMS OR BETTER. LOTS OF ROOM FOR THE PLAYERS AND FRIENDS AND FAMILY. YOU GOTTA TRY IT!

DAVID BROWN
(863)413-0861
DATYLERJEN

Postby splattman on Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:58 pm

OK I'll bite....

when is the tournament?
what is the entry fee
is it BYP or DYP?
what is the address?
splattman

Postby FoosExtraordinaire on Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:56 pm

:Yes I see someone was Quick on the draw before I even could get it all set up, Davester..??... Only if your game was as quick LOL> But, I see its up and running now Its under "Center of attraction Central Florida Foose Tampa." Whew that was as long as my Pull Shot LoL! Just gotta work on the Web page. Its on Wednesday - 1st Wed. of every month will be players choice, 2nd 3rd, 4th Wed. will be BYP'S $5.00 entry at 9:00 PM Friday Nights st Friday of the month DYP'S, 2nd 3rd and 4th Friday BYP'S at $10 entry 9:00 PM Played on F5 Tables .75 and working on getting FoosLights as well, Thanks to all who come out.. I'm here for the players so let me know what you think I can work it all out for all to be happy, after all Its a Billard Hall, Lots of Room and ready to expand to even 5 Tables with one table guaranteed to be open the whole night for pick up games Tables reserved just for us too... even 3 out of 23 pool tables will be reserved for the players who want to play.. I'm hard at work FOR YOU!
David J. Stroud VIII
FoosExtraordinaire

Postby Foosballn on Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:42 pm

Oh..sweet...hehe. F5's are home models Dawg. You're just takin' .75 per lesson from kids? Keepin all the balls?

Good luck Ol' G.
Foosballn

Return to Local Foosball Communities

copyright 2005-2009 netfoos.com • all rights reserved