spacer
netfoos fooball statistics
spacer
spacer

NetFoos Statistics 95% Ready For Launch

Discussion, suggestions and help regarding NetFoos Tournament Software, Online Statistics and Local Foosball Forums.

Postby Mark on Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:50 pm

Just a quick update... The NetFoos Foosball Statistics application is ready for launch any day now. Just a few more minor items to fine tune and it will be ready for all to view. The initial launch will have many great features and more will be added as we further develop the system.

Also, we are now accepting applications for Beta Testers for the NetFoos Tournament Management Software -- this is the back-end "data entry" system that generates the stats. Please if you are interested in being one of the first groups using this FREE new system and being able to view your own group's foosball stats.
Mark
Site Admin

Postby Mark on Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:20 pm

Looks like we will be launching the Foosball Stats application on Saturday, October 15th!
Mark
Site Admin

Postby 420Geek on Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:41 pm

i have been playing with this some and it is awsome... good job...i am going to use this alot...
420Geek

Postby anosh on Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:55 am

I have some but I was recording it for myself. I was thinking about put one together to show how to do europin 101 (on tornado). If there's a place to load it, I'll be more motivated to get it done. I have some other cool foosball clips, but they are not mine. So not sure if I can submit them.
anosh

Return to NetFoos Services

copyright 2005-2009 netfoos.com • all rights reserved