spacer
netfoos fooball statistics
spacer
spacer

May i also get the 2.0 please

Discussion, suggestions and help regarding NetFoos Tournament Software, Online Statistics and Local Foosball Forums.

Postby wifoos on Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:13 pm

Could i get the upgrade please. Also i would like to pay a yearly pass if you will so we can use this for our DYP's also. But not if it effects our points. "WIFOOS"
I don't think people realize how much work this takes. I have payPal waiting.

Myles Bible
Wifoos - Wisconsin
wifoos

Postby Mark on Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:39 pm

Hi Myles,

Are you using the built in Elo calculations for the points adjustments? If so, you can set the K value to zero for any events you wish to not count towards the points and they will not be calculated.

Also, I setup the 2.0 module system on your WIFOOS account. I noticed you are not listed in the Featured Locations. Did you want me to add you to those as well?

If you have any questions please let me know.

Mark
Mark
Site Admin

Postby wifoos on Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:32 am

We put the Elo points that exist already. But using "Other" for points for just WI.
Not sure we did it right. If i can not disable OTHER point for a dyp (non points) then i will just ELO slection box only. I just did not see a selection box to disable points in "other" It still says 1.0 on top. Is that ok. You can set us of as a Featured Location. Let me know if you need anything. Thanks you.

Myles Bible
wifoos

Return to NetFoos Services

copyright 2005-2009 netfoos.com • all rights reserved