spacer
netfoos fooball statistics
spacer
spacer

Enable Tournament Director 2.0

Discussion, suggestions and help regarding NetFoos Tournament Software, Online Statistics and Local Foosball Forums.

Postby stevieb on Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:43 pm

Hey Mark / Grant -

How do I enable the Tournament Director 2.0 for my netfoos account (Albanyfoos)?

Can you guys help me with that?

Thanks

Steve Bell
stevieb

Postby deadbarfoos on Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:05 pm

i sent mark # to your pm
deadbarfoos

Postby stevieb on Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:22 pm

Thanks again Ben!
stevieb

Postby Mark on Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:36 am

Hi Steve,

I have your account setup with the 2.0 access now. Let me know if you have any questions. Good to hear from you and I hope all is going great!

Mark
Mark
Site Admin

Postby Foozkillah on Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:22 pm

Mark wrote:Hi Steve,

I have your account setup with the 2.0 access now. Let me know if you have any questions. Good to hear from you and I hope all is going great!

Mark

Yeah, Mark....
;
Thanks for helping Stevie, altho.... you gotta watch that guy... he's so neeeeedy! LOLOLOLOL! Actually he's a great guy, and I just wish he had some kind of more-than-an-inch pull... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: JUST KIDDING!
;
Are ya gallivanting round the world again, playing those communist foreign tables? Or are you settling down in Boca for a while? When are you gonna come up for a visit to the frozen wasteland of the upstate..?? And maybe you can help Paul (Ledgehammer) and several others on Phil's board to convince Mary to put the TKO where it should be... in beautiful warm, sunny, BOCA!!!!

Hawaiian Bri'
"Have 5 Will Hack Forever.."
Foozkillah

Return to NetFoos Services

copyright 2005-2009 netfoos.com • all rights reserved