spacer
netfoos fooball statistics
spacer
spacer

NetFoos.tv Testing Instructions for 6/3/2009

Discussion, suggestions and help regarding NetFoos Tournament Software, Online Statistics and Local Foosball Forums.

Postby Mark on Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:09 am

Tonight we are testing the new NetFoos.tv server (see original post ). For those of you who wish to help here are some of the basic instructions to help us. Please note that this is a testing process and there will likely be problems with the service and our goal is to find them and then eliminate them.

Step 1 - I will try to be communicating with the testers via the new NetFoos.tv Chat. Be sure you are logged in to your NetFoos.com forum account (i.e. are logged in to post here). This way you should be automatically logged into the chat when visiting NetFoos.tv chat pages (or try logging in at the chat pages at netfoos.tv). NOTE: Internet Explorer has some issues that we are working on correcting on NetFoos.tv -- IE users can visit the chat directly at the link below (which seems to work) or use Firefox, Opera or Google Chrome browsers.

Step 2 - We are going to be testing both the "high resolution" and "free" streams. If your Internet connection is good enough to stream both the high resolution and free streams it would be great if you could have two browser windows open, each running one of the streams.

Step 3 - We are trying to do initial load tests on the streaming software and server. If all goes well with the first two steps I will be posting instructions on how we will proceed with this.

Thanks very much for your help with this!

Mark
Mark
Site Admin

Return to NetFoos Services

copyright 2005-2009 netfoos.com • all rights reserved