spacer
netfoos fooball statistics
spacer
spacer

New Feature - Searchable Rules Mobile Phone App

Discussion, suggestions and help regarding NetFoos Tournament Software, Online Statistics and Local Foosball Forums.

Postby Mark on Sun May 04, 2008 7:19 pm

The first version of the "ITSF Rule Search" application has been posted. You can use this to lookup rules via your mobile phone or by your normal computer. You can view the rules by sections or do a keyword search. The best way to do the search for now is to do a simple one word search such as "jar". It will then give you all the rules sections that have the word in it.

Give it a test, play around with it, and let me know what we could do to make this better. The main goal is to have an easy to access "rule book" so that you can easily lookup the rules at your local DYP's, etc. via a mobile phone.

Mark
Mark
Site Admin

Postby Cheryl on Mon May 05, 2008 9:16 am

I tested this out on my iPhone, and it works incredibly well! What a great idea for those of us who are not certified officials and who haven't read up on the rules as much as we probably should have. :shock:

Great tool, Mark. Thanks for taking the time to create it! :D
Cheryl
Site Admin

Postby Micah on Mon May 05, 2008 3:10 pm

Awesome feature Mark. Now I can stop lugging around that stupid rule book. lol...

Now if I could just download some pictures to my accounts? That would be cool. :roll: jk
Micah

Postby Mark on Mon May 05, 2008 3:48 pm

Thanks for the feedback so far =). Also, Micah, try uploading some photos to your "Houma Foosball" foosball account (#901). I did a test fix on that account and if it works there I'll apply it across the board. If it doesn't work let me know and I'll keep working on it today.

Thanks,

Mark
Mark
Site Admin

Postby SweetDaddyD on Mon May 05, 2008 7:04 pm

i was at work today and dave jarred me ,so I ask him did he know what a jar was and he said so and no ,so I took out my phone and went to netfoos and looked it up lol thanks Mark that is the neatest thing yet sdd out
SweetDaddyD

Postby Micah on Tue May 06, 2008 2:28 am

Still no luck Mark, It only gives me a blacked out photo when I try it even though it tells me that the photo was downloaded successfully.

:?:
Micah

Postby WillD92 on Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:19 pm

Can you make the text at the top and the search box double the size so when you pull it up you don't have to zoom in?
WillD92

Return to NetFoos Services

copyright 2005-2009 netfoos.com • all rights reserved