spacer
netfoos fooball statistics
spacer
spacer

Working on Fixing NetFoos Tournament Software (FIXED NOW)

Anything and everything related to foosball

Postby Mark on Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:30 am

It appears there was some sort of server upgrade or some recent change that did not work well with the NetFoos system on the server. I am reviewing with the support team to try to get things fixed as soon as possible, but it is taking longer than expected. Sorry for the delay and I hope to have things back to normal here as soon as possible. Mark
Mark
Site Admin

Postby Mark on Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:04 am

The hosting provider is still reviewing the issue. I am sorry it is taking so long, but they say they are still looking into things and hopefully they will have a solution here soon. Thanks for your patience. Mark
Mark
Site Admin

Postby Mark on Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:39 am

Just a quick update to mention we are still working with the hosting provider on this and waiting on them for their feedback and next steps. Mark
Mark
Site Admin

Postby Mark on Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:43 pm

The hosting company was able to narrow dow the issue to an update they did to the servers which removed some of our custom modules. We have been able to replace those modules now and things seem to be working properly at this time. However, there could potentially be additional files that were removed that we have not found issues with yet. If you notice any issues please report them to us and we will look into things as soon as we can. It is nice to be back up and running again =). Mark
Mark
Site Admin

Return to General Foosball Discussion

copyright 2005-2009 netfoos.com • all rights reserved