spacer
netfoos fooball statistics
spacer
spacer

Foosball table

Anything and everything related to foosball

Postby Mark.c on Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:40 am

Hi! I am rather new to this forum so I think it would be fair to introduce myself. My name is Mark and I am a foosball player with a blog. So, you could call me a foosball blogger. :D Anyway, I have this blog where I love to write about foosball because my family is tired of listening about it. Just kidding!
The real reason why I started a blog is to share my knowledge about foosball tables because I have tried them many in my foosball period and I am planning to try them even more. So, with all that in mind, I have put aside some tables which are better than others, as some kind of top tables category.
I would love to hear your opinion about tables, because I am pretty sure my style is not the same as yours, after all, I am on a different continent. I am extremely curious to hear your opinions and your pick of best tables and why.
Feel free to share your experience with me, maybe you will give me the inspiration to try all those tables I haven't already!
If you want to check my list, just go to this link here and tell me what you think!
Mark.c

Return to General Foosball Discussion

copyright 2005-2009 netfoos.com • all rights reserved