netfoos fooball statistics

Unique Foosball game?

Anything and everything related to foosball

Postby MikeJH1979 on Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:20 pm


I found an old foosball style of game in my fathers basement like non I have ever seen before.

It is played like a normal foosball game however, the "players" are metal cupped like figures with magnets so they can cup and scoop up the metal game ball.

The object then is to flick the metal ball into a basket style goal that is defended by a goalie.

The playing field is un level as is raised up and down like waves in between the players.

At each end of the table there is a metal cage like shield that keeps the ball from being flicked out of the game.

Has anyone ever seen anything like this before?

What is this game called?

Here is a link to some pics I took of it.....

Thanks in advance for whatever help you can give.
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:13 pm

Return to General Foosball Discussion



copyright 2005-2009 • all rights reserved