spacer
netfoos fooball statistics
spacer
spacer

TWIF

Anything and everything related to foosball

Postby This Week In Foosball on Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:24 pm

Last edited by This Week In Foosball on Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
This Week In Foosball

Postby HoustonFooser on Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:57 pm

CARLOS,
UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE TAKEN OFF FACEBOOK AGAIN... YOU NEED TO GET RID OF THE IDEA OF "HOUSTON CHAMPONSHIPS" IN ANY FORM FROM YOUR EVENT NAME... IF YOU IMPLY IN ANY FORM THAT YOUR DOING A CHAMPIONSHIP EVENT IN RELATIONSHIP TO HOUSTON AND FOOSBALL. YOUR IN VIOLATION OF MY "USE" MARK.

TORNADO OF HOUSTON, IS THE ONLY ENTITY THAT CAN DO A CHAMPIONSHIP EVENT FOR FOOSBALL IN HOUSTON...

YOU CAN DO A SOUTH HOUSTON CHAMPIONSHIP, A PASADENA CHAMPIONSHIP, GALVESTON, OR ANY OTHER CITY.

OR YOU CAN DO ANY HOUSTON EVENT AS LONG AS IT'S NOT A CHAMPIONSHIP.

IF YOU PUT "HOUSTON" & "CHAMPIONSHIP" IN ANY FORM OR IMPIED FORM.. IN RELATION TO FOOSBALL. IT'S THE SAME THING.

THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING... PLEASE JUST TAKE IT AS ADVICE... QUIT WASTING YOUR ENERGY TRYING TO STEAL... WHY NOT JUST HAVE A GREAT TOURNY IN YOUR OWN NAME...

HOW ABOUT USING THE NAME "SOUTH TEXAS CHAMPIONSHIPS"

HAD YOU STARTED WITH H-TOWN CHAMPIONSHIPS TO BEGIN WITH, I WOULD NOT HAVE SAID NOTHING.. BUT SINCE YOU FORCED ME TO SPEND SO MUCH MONEY TO PROTECT MY MARK, I WILL NOW PROTECT EVERY VERSION OF IT...

REPEATED; TORNADO OF HOUSTON, IS THE ONLY ENTITY THAT CAN DO A CHAMPIONSHIP EVENT FOR FOOSBALL IN HOUSTON...[quote]

Unless, you want to have a "fireball" or "warrior" tournament. That would be OK, you can even use "Houston City Championships" if you want to do it on a different table..

PLEASE UNDERSTAND, i'M NOT AGAINST YOU, I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO HAVE A GREAT TOURNAMENT.. I'LL GLADLY EVEN HELP YOU PROMOTE IT.. JUST USE YOUR OWN NAME..

JAMES
TORNADO OF HOUSTON
HoustonFooser

Return to General Foosball Discussion

copyright 2005-2009 netfoos.com • all rights reserved