spacer
netfoos fooball statistics
spacer
spacer

$1000 2 Day Foosers Reunion Weekend!

Chat or post information about foosball tournaments.

Postby HoustonFooser on Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:56 am

Fooser's Reunion Party & 2 Day $1000 Plus Weekend!
June 8th and 9th!

This Friday's Bring / Draw Tournament will have a $500.00 Plus Guaranteed Pay Out with Prize Money increasing based on turnout, (it will never be lowered, but it can difinately be increased).

They are KICKING IN $14 PER TEAM! PAYOUT WILL BE HUGE "MORE THAN THE BIRTHDAY BASH", COME GET THE CASH!

*20 TEAMS WOULD HAVE A *$780 PAYOUT!

Also, the tables have been moved into the Main Building, where all the Action is! INCLUDING LIVE ENTERTAINMENT ON STAGE!

A total of 6 Tables WILL BE IN PLAY one of which is BRAND NEW, Brought down from TEXAS STATE.

Oh; Beer Price issues now resolved! Now you can get a Buckets of 6 (12oz) Beers for only $17.50, or Get a buckets of 6 (16oz) beers for only $20.

We need a really good showing of FOOSERS, So we can keep the tables in the Big Room on The Concert Pub side!

This is going to be one HELL OF A WEEKEND
1ST $500 Bring/Draw your Partner and Fooser's Reunion Party on Friday, and then the after hours Party with free beer and food.

2nd The $400-500 plus Birthday Bash on Saturday....

Friday Night after the Tournament, I'm having the Party move just down the street (from The Friday Night Tourny) for free beer, more Foos, Poker Tournament or whatever floats your boat.

Also if "Any Foosers" from "Out of Town" and/or any "Local Players whom may have Drank to much" you are welcome to crash for the night, to stay in Town to hit the Birthday Bash Saturday Night.

There are plenty of Beds, just bring your blankets and Pillows...
Text me for info... 832-457-457four
James

I'm working Hard to make foosball fun again! All I ask from you is to help out, "by Showing up", (also it would be nice) if you could help spread the word to those whom don't read FACEBOOK, or NETFOOS... Come on players, time to get your Foos on & Tell Everyone you know to come out, whether they play foos or not! Just be sure they mention they're there for foosball to avoid the cover charge! Bring your own cheering section, this place is nice, buckets of beer are cheap! Call everyone you know, parter up or come sign up in the draw.

Entry $12.50 each or $25 a team!
On all tournaments; Jonny Lott Rule is out.
HoustonFooser

Postby HoustonFooser on Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:17 am

HoustonFooser

Return to Foosball Tournament Announcements

copyright 2005-2009 netfoos.com • all rights reserved